The 16th session of the Continuing Learning Japanese series will be held October 25th (Saturday)
The Japan Foundation Program Guidelines for the 2015-1016 fiscal year are now available. The application deadline is December 1, 2014.
Please click here for more information on the Program Guidelines
Please click here for more information on the Japanese-Language Education programs on offer.
Japanese-language education support overseas is one of the central activities of the Japan Foundation. It plays a key role in promoting Japanese-language education in Canada through its various activities:
- Japanese Language Proficiency Test (JLPT), held annually in Toronto, Edmonton and Vancouver
- Registration is now closed for the 2014 December JLPT. Click here for more information.
- Japanese-Language Education programs, including professional development courses for Japanese-language teachers, Japanese-language courses for specialists, Japanese-Language classes, donations of education resources, support for speech contests, network development and institutional support
- NEW Term based Japanese Language Course using the textbook Marugoto
- Workshops for professional development
- Local grants to Canadian educational institutions
- Local grant information for 2014-2015 is now available! Second round application deadline is October 15, 2014.
ぜひご覧ください！http://www.jpf.go.jp/j/japanese/survey/tsushin/index.html Continue reading →
Japan Foundation Program Guidelines for the 2015-2016 fiscal year are now available online.
Join us in October for our first ever term based Japanese language course!
Japanese-Language Education local grants for 2015-2016 have been updated!
Second-round deadline: October 15, 2014