Join us in January for the second semester of our first ever term based Japanese language course!
Japanese-language education support overseas is one of the central activities of the Japan Foundation. It plays a key role in promoting Japanese-language education in Canada through its various activities:
- Japanese Language Proficiency Test (JLPT), held annually in Toronto, Edmonton and Vancouver
- Registration is now closed for the 2014 December JLPT. Click here for more information.
- Japanese-Language Education programs, including professional development courses for Japanese-language teachers, Japanese-language courses for specialists, Japanese-Language classes, donations of education resources, support for speech contests, network development and institutional support
- NEW Term based Japanese Language Course using the textbook Marugoto
- Workshops for professional development
- Local grants to Canadian educational institutions
- Local grant deadline for 2014-2015 is now passed.
ぜひご覧ください！http://www.jpf.go.jp/j/japanese/survey/tsushin/index.html Continue reading →
Deadline extended: December 1st, 2014
Japan Foundation Program Guidelines for the 2015-2016 fiscal year are now available online.
New Illustrations: Rice-planting, Lilly of the vally, Racehorse, F1 Monaco GP, Japanese foods(Okonomiyaki, Yakisoba), Kona-mon.
Continue reading →