Registration for the 2015 July Japanese Language Proficiency Test held in Edmonton, Alberta is open from March 2 until April 10, 2015.
Japanese-language education support overseas is one of the central activities of the Japan Foundation. It plays a key role in promoting Japanese-language education in Canada through its various activities:
- Japanese Language Proficiency Test (JLPT), held annually in Toronto, Edmonton and Vancouver
- The 2015 dates are July 5th (Alberta only) and December 6
- Japanese-Language Education programs, including professional development courses for Japanese-language teachers, Japanese-language courses for specialists, Japanese-Language classes, donations of education resources, support for speech contests, network development and institutional support
- Term based Japanese Language Course using the textbook Marugoto
- Workshops for professional development
- Local grants to Canadian educational institutions
- Local grant deadline for 2014-2015 is now passed.
Deadline: Friday, March 13, 2015
ぜひご覧ください！http://www.jpf.go.jp/j/japanese/survey/tsushin/index.html Continue reading →
Deadline extended: December 1st, 2014
Japan Foundation Program Guidelines for the 2015-2016 fiscal year are now available online.