It’s the time of year to start preparing for the December JLPT! Why not come to one of our JLPT information sessions?
Japanese-language education support overseas is one of the central activities of the Japan Foundation. It plays a key role in promoting Japanese-language education in Canada through its various activities:
- Japanese Language Proficiency Test (JLPT), held annually in Toronto, Edmonton and Vancouver
- Registration has now finished for the 2014 July JLPT. Click here for more information.
- Japanese-Language Education programs, including professional development courses for Japanese-language teachers, Japanese-language courses for specialists, Japanese-Language classes, donations of education resources, support for speech contests, network development and institutional support
- Workshops for professional development
- Local grants to Canadian educational institutions
- Local grant information for 2014-2015 is now available! Second round application deadline is October 15, 2014.
- For inquiries about Japanese language courses please contact Jessica Carman at email@example.com
- For all other inquiries, please contact Noriko Saito at firstname.lastname@example.org
ぜひご覧ください！http://www.jpf.go.jp/j/japanese/survey/tsushin/index.html Continue reading →
Japanese-Language Education local grants for 2015-2016 have been updated!
Second-round deadline: October 15, 2014
New Illustrations: Rice-planting, Lilly of the vally, Racehorse, F1 Monaco GP, Japanese foods(Okonomiyaki, Yakisoba), Kona-mon.
Continue reading →