A yearly intensive training program to help in the professional development of Japanese-language teachers in Canada.
This is a four-day workshop designed for non-native Japanese language teachers, including a one-day workshop open to other teachers on the first day. For the first day, Mr. Murakami will conduct a workshop: “Teaching Japanese as an Autonomous Learner.” The remaining three days are an “overnight camp” workshop, focusing on autonomous learning with the goal of brushing up participants’ Japanese skills.
Registration deadline: EXTENDED TO JUNE 10, 2018
- 2017 JFT Summer Language Brush-up & PD Workshop for Teachers of the Japanese-Language: July 7-10, 2017 in Burnaby, BC
- 2016 Summer Training Program in Edmonton (June 27-29, 2016)
- 2015 Summer Training Program in Burnaby ( July 2-3, 2015)
- 2014 Summer Training Program in Victoria (July 02-5, 2014)
- 2013 Summer Training Program in Kelowna (July 26-30, 2013)
- 2012 Summer Training Program in Banff (July 27 – August 1, 2012)
- BC Japanese Teachers’ Summer Seminar 2009 in Vancouver (August 25-27, 2009)