*Last Updated July 22, 2021
JFT Guidelines: What to expect when you visit The Japan Foundation, Toronto
- In order to manage the flow and capacity of visitors, all visitors must make a booking prior to visiting
- All visitors and staff must wear a mask inside the building
- Visitors exempt from wearing masks for medical reasons may be asked to stagger their entrance time and/or wait for other patrons to exit. In these instances, please follow the directions of JFT staff.
- Please use hand sanitizer provided at the entrance
- Please keep a safe space (2 metres) between yourself, other guests and staff
- Follow the marked path where indicated when visiting the library and gallery
- No lockers are available at this time, so please travel light
- In order to prevent the spread of COVID-19, we may decline entry to those who are non-compliant with the regulations listed above.
- For the purpose of contact tracing, your record of visiting may be released to Public Health Authorities
- In the past 14 days, if you travelled outside Canada
- You are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19, or have been in close contact with someone who is sick or has confirmed COVID-19 in the past 14 days
To learn more about our JFT Reopening Visitor Policy, please click here.
Thank you for visiting The Japan Foundation, Toronto to reconnect, reengage and be re-inspired. The health and safety of our guests and staff members is our primary concern. We deeply appreciate your continued support and understanding.
The Japan Foundation, Toronto
JFT Booking and Acknowledgement
To proceed to the JFT booking page, please acknowledge that you have read and agree to the policies and procedures.